If you are installing scripts/applications that need certain modules before they will run, you can easily do this in the WHM control panel by using EasyApache. Some commonly requested modules are ones such as these: IonCube Loader, Zend Optimizer, and GD Library.
- Login to your WHM control panel and navigate to Main >> Software >> EasyApache (Apache Update)
- Select a profile to load and click “Start customizing based on profile“
- Select the Apache version and click next step.
- Select the Major PHP Version and click next step.
- Select the PHP Minor Version and click next step.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click “Exhaustive Options List“. (If the module you are needing isn’t listed)
- Select the modules you wish to add then scroll to the bottom and click “Save and Build“.
Once Apache rebuilds, the modules you selected should be installed. This will take some time to build and might briefly take down any web sites on the server.